Switched Capacitor Regulated Voltage Doubler IP
|Product Name||Description||Product Brief|
|VRDS0002N||1 mA module|
|VRDS0005N||1 mA module PLUS|
|VRDS0008N||4 mA module|
|VRDS0020N||4 mA module PLUS|
- Handles extremely high/long load transients
- Achieves a smooth output voltage with small ripples
- Die area is flexible based on load requirements
- No external components are required
- Designed in 40 nm technology suitable for Internet of Things (IoT)
- IP allows products to continue to perform even at ultra-low battery levels
Our family of Flexsupply™ IP cores offers a number of compelling benefits to chip and system designers, including handling of extreme load transient variations, easy integration and improved area savings – giving designers the advantage of increased performance and flexibility. These solutions are applicable to a broad range of applications spanning from mobile, to IoT to enterprise.
As a fully integrated solution, our Flexsupply™ IP cores contain, internally, all of the necessary components for robust operation and ease of integration and have been optimized for low-power applications. Outside of the IP core itself, our solutions also include complete documentation and access to our in-house experts for optional design integration and client support services to make integration as straightforward as possible.
For full datasheets and information on licensing this IP, please send a message to our sales team: