We are currently looking for a full-time Analog or Mixed-Signal Circuit Designer.
Initial responsibilities will involve:
- Performing circuit design/simulations of voltage regulators and other power management an analog and mixed-signal circuits to verify that circuit performance meets specifications
- Performing design/schematic changes as required
- Performing and or supervising layout generation and changes as required
- Performing post-layout simulations and optimizations
- Documenting and summarizing design and simulation results and hosting well organized design reviews
We are ideally seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, plus 8 years of industry experience, OR Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, plus 5 years of industry experience
- Experience with Cadence Spectre simulator and/or HSPICE
- Experience with voltage regulators and voltage reference designs
- Experience with Cadence schematic entry and layout tools
- Familiar with post-layout simulations and electrical verification
- Experience with integration of power management systems in large SoCs
- Experience with high voltage (> 20 V) and or high current (> 5 A) designs
- Familiar with deep sub-micron CMOS processes and second order effects that affect sub-micron silicon processes (e.g. NBTI/PBTI, hot-electron, etc.)
Vidatronic is a start-up company that prides itself on innovation, creativity and responsiveness to our customers. We are specifically looking for an individual who will help build the reputation of our company and our engineering team. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2010, Vidatronic is a fabless semiconductor and systems company specializing in the design of advanced-architecture, energy-efficient power management solutions for embedded and stand-alone applications. Our unique innovations minimize overall system costs for our customers while providing world-class performance characteristics. At Vidatronic, we have experience in a wide variety of advanced CMOS processes (planar, FinFet and SOI) from 180 nm down to 7 nm. Our highly regarded and talented team has over 200 years combined experience with Analog and Mixed-Signal design. Our co-founders are recognized thought leaders and experts who have co-developed dozens of successful commercial systems. We offer a comprehensive selection of intellectual property (IP) blocks for embedded applications, including low dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulators, DC-DC switching converters (buck and boost), bandgap voltage references, and other foundation IP.