Cairo, Egypt, Full Time
Initial responsibilities will involve:
- Design and verification of small and medium size digital circuits, Examples of such circuits include state-machines, calibration circuits and SAR logic blocks
- Full design flow from spec generation, RTL coding, synthesis, Place and Route, functional and timing verification.
- If candidate has required experience, perform behavioral modeling of analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Perform logical equivalency checks (LEC) verification of digital circuits and mixed-signal circuits
- Perform reliability checks including EMIR/Sigem on digital and mixed-signal circuits
- Perform and/or supervise layout generation and changes as required
- Perform post-layout simulations and timing optimizations of digital circuits
- Perform SystemVerilog driven verification of Analog and mixed-signal (AMS) circuits
- Documenting and summarizing Design Specifications, Simulation plans, as well as hosting well organized design reviews
We are ideally seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus 3 years of industry experience ORMaster’s degree in Electrical Engineering, plus 1 year of industry experience
- Experience with RTL coding in Verilog, verification testbench writing, assessment of verification coverage/assertions requirement
- Experience with Cadence and/or Synopsys RTL synthesis, place and route, and timing verification flows
- Experience with timing verification
- Experience with Cadence schematic entry and layout tools
Vidatronic is a start-up company which prides itself on innovation, creativity and responsiveness to our customers. We are specifically looking for an individual who will help build the reputation of our company and our engineering team.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vidatronic, Inc. is an EOE.