Vidatronic’s FinFET power management, analog, and security IP cores are specifically designed for integration into a larger SoC. These IP cores in FinFET processes feature significant low power, low cost, power efficiency, and integration advantages for designing differentiated solutions for advanced microprocessor and high-speed serial interface applications. Vidatronic’s IP spans FinFET process nodes from 12 nm down to 4 nm.
FinFET IP PORTFOLIO
Vidatronic FinFET Technology Features:
- Advanced features like current-share loops to make sure multiple regulators deliver similar amounts of power to the load when there are offsets in the system as well as uneven loading profiles
- Best-in-class overshoot/undershoot of less than 30 mV while supporting up to 1 A/ns changes in load current
- Testability and calibration features to provide easy production testing/calibration support
- Easy programmability of output voltage steps through a simple programming interface
- First-pass production-worthy power-delivery systems for high-power SOCs
- Low dropout and low-power modes for high efficiency
- Many support blocks are included: Bandgap, power-on reset (POR), power-ok, DAC
- High PSRR at high frequencies to suppress ringing on the input from the package
- Distributed power delivery to allow powering of very large IPs using on-die routing resources
For added technical support or information on how to license this IP, contact us directly.
“Analog and Power Management Trends in ASIC and SoC Designs”
“Introduction to Low Dropout (LDO) Linear Voltage Regulators”
“Guide to Choosing the Best DCDC Converter for Your Application”